Liquidity is important when it comes to trading penny stocks. Too much or too little of it doesn’t work for me. Watch the video below to learn my perfect amount of liquidity and why this matters so much to day traders! I’ll also share with you…
- How to calculate your position size based on your account size and a stock’s liquidity.
- What to look for before dip-buying a big morning panic
- The questions to ask yourself before buying a morning spike.
- How to determine the right amount of liquidity for your trading style.
Click the links below to learn more!
- Get my FREE penny stock guide here.
- Learn all the trading basics in my student Jamil’s NO-COST book, “The Complete Penny Stock Course.”
- Read more about the Sykes Sliding Scale here.
Apply for my Trading Challenge to learn all the theories, setups, processes, and predictable patterns I’ve found in over 20+ years of trading. Students get access to me in my chat room and through weekly live webinars, as well as all my video lessons, DVDs, and top students.
See you in the chat room!
What kind of volatility and liquidity do you prefer? Let me know in a comment below!