It was a record profit day for my topstudents and I today as crypto-currency and blockchain mania has thoroughly taken control of penny stocks and every day the past few weeks there are not one, not two, not three, but anywhere from half a dozen all the way to a dozen stocks up 50%, 100%, 200%, even 500-1,000% on the day! Check out this little video recap I made today:**
Download a PDF version of this post as PDF.
To say its gotten insane lately is an understatement…and to maximize your profits, you must be prepared and my how to trade penny stocks.is the single best educational resource for anyone interested in learning
Now one of my big claims to fame is that I turned $12,415 into nearly $5 million now by trading penny stocks and while that is impressive, it’s not why you should join the Tim Sykes Millionaire Challenge team…there’s MUCH more to it and than just my own personal profits.**
So if that’s not the reason, then why should you join my Millionaire? So glad you asked. The short answer is that there is enough wealth to share, and I want to share it with you. But to offer a longer and more detailed answer, I’ll give 8 specific reasons why this Challenge could be the best thing that has ever happened to you and your career.
1. To become wealthy AND self-sufficient. I made my fortune in penny stocks and so can you. My Millionaire penny stocking 101. I teach them how to work the market and how to identify trends and cycles. I also introduce my students to tried and true methods for trading that reliably offer positive returns….and the best part about education is that ALL of my top students have become self-sufficient, they don’t need me at all anymore, I was just their training wheels!**can be the vehicle which takes you down the path toward trading success. Students in my challenge are provided an education on how penny stocks work and introduced to the rules of trading. But my Challenge dives far deeper than
2. To repeat history. Penny stocks aren’t rocket science. When you really look at the ups and downs, you start to notice that certain trends repeat themselves over and over. Once you begin to notice the rhythms of the market, you can begin to use them to your financial advantage. Even if you start with a small portfolio, you can begin to see profits fairly quickly. Once you master some good trading methods, you can replicate your successes in bigger ways as you earn more money. One of my Tim Grittani, is fantastic at identifying patterns and has exceeded $4 million in profits. History does repeat itself; why not take advantage of this fact and be on the winning side, financially speaking?**students,
3. Dreams, no longer deferred. When you’re a kid, your dreams are a “someday” thing. Now that you’re an adult, what are you waiting for? You’re not getting any younger, and if your dreams aren’t getting any closer, then you’re doing something wrong.
You shouldn’t need to give up on your dreams or live a life that you don’t want. It’s time to claim the life you want to lead. I’m not going to say that money buys happiness, but it can buy a lot of things that can make you happy. My Challenge can help you chase your dreams.
4. To be a player. Let’s face it: it’s pretty damn cool to make a killing in the market. When you have a successful trade and make money, it offers a rush like nothing else.
However, to really be a player, these successful trades can’t just be flukes. You want to create a strong foundation for consistently making these successful trades. Without an education, you’re just going to be relying on luck. My Millionaireoffers a solid foundation that can help make your trading more steady. There will always be losses, but you’ll be able to minimize the losses by making calculated risks. In the challenge, you’ll not only learn what to do to make money but learn what not to do so that you can avoid losing money. In essence, you’ll learn from my mistakes so that you can focus on the success.
5. Success is yours for the taking. The one thing that separates people from success more than anything else? Fear. Many people have faulty belief systems that dictate that they are not good enough in some way to be successful. Maybe they think they aren’t educated enough, or that they’re too old. Whatever variations on the “not good enough” theme you’ve been telling yourself, it is in fact probably holding you back from being successful.
The thing is, it’s not true. There’s nothing actually holding you back. Success is yours for the taking. There are plenty of people who don’t pursue success and never reach their full potential due to fear. Don’t be one of them. It’s boring, and it doesn’t sound like a great life at all.
6. Because you need mentors. A mentor who is further along in their career than you can offer many rewards. They can offer information, connections, and perhaps most importantly, they can offer their own hard earned knowledge.
I made a lot of mistakes as an early trader that could have been avoided with the guidance of a mentor. This is part of why I am a mentor today: to help others make their millions without having to suffer some of the mistakes I made. My teachings have helped several of my top students become millionaires and I’m just getting started. Maybe some of them would have found financial success anyway, but they found it far faster with guidance. Take advantage of my expertise and challenge yourself to become even better than me…and the cool thing is that several of my top millionaire students also help others learn now, we have a great tight-knit community!**
7. Make the world better for the future. When I began to find success, I had more money to give back by donating to charitable causes, and also began to put more emphasis on teaching others how to find success too. Moreover, I truly began to understand why people give back. Giving back feels good, but it also makes the world a better place.
Think about it this way. If I make the world better by donating my money to various causes and donating my time and expertise to my students, I can make the world a more hospitable and financially successful place. This isn’t just giving to others, it is contributing to making the world a better place and a better economy for me and future generations too.
8. Why not? It’s easy to find excuses for why you shouldn’t do things like join my team. Maybe the Tim Sykes Millionaire Challenge cost is holding you back. Maybe you’re suffering from the “not good enough” syndrome referenced earlier. But, are these things true? Or are they really just fear speaking?
Go ahead and take the plunge. See for yourself what good can come if you give it a try. Why not?
My Millionaireisn’t meant to be for just everyone. But it is meant to be for anyone who is ready to claim their piece of the pie, seize life, and find their place as a trader.
Are you ready to be my next millionaire student? Leave a comment if the answer is yes and then promise me you’ll work hard every day to actually make it happen as studying and preparation are key!