How I Master the “Buy the Dip” Strategy: Key Takeaways
- Get a peek into a recent Trading Challenge webinar right here!
- The mindset that can help you avoid early entries and costly mistakes…
- Must-learn lessons from two of my recent dip buy trades…
Dip buying isn’t an exact science. If you try to catch a falling knife, you can get bloody hands. But if you prepare and learn from successful traders, you can potentially avoid those messy mistakes. Watch the video below to learn from my recent trades, so you can become a dip buy master!
While you’re watching, take notes on how I master the “buy the dip” strategy. Here are a few hints…
- Think my students and I are perfect traders? NOPE. Find out what separates us from the 90% of traders who lose.
- Repeat after me: “I don’t want to trade.” It sounds counterintuitive, but here’s how that mindset can help your trading…
- I got faked out and lost almost $1,000. Learn what I did wrong and how you can avoid costly mistakes like this…
- Pattern recognition is only part of your trading education — see what you must also understand.
- One indicator is key to the dip buy strategy. Learn how you can spot it.
Watch the video below to learn all that and more from two of my recent dip buy trades.
Want access to more video lessons like this? Apply for my Trading Challenge for access to weekly webinars, video lessons, DVDs, and the Challenge chat room.
I only accept the most dedicated traders. Will you be my next millionaire student?
Should I keep posting these video lessons every week? Leave me a comment if you want me to do more!
As many of you already know I grew up in a middle class family and didn't have many luxuries. But through trading I was able to change my circumstances --not just for me -- but for my parents as well. I now want to help you and thousands of other people from all around the world achieve similar results!
Which is why I've launched my Trading Challenge. I’m extremely determined to create a millionaire trader out of one my students and hopefully it will be you.
So when you get a chance make sure you check it out.
PS: Don’t forget to check out my 30 Day Bootcamp, it will teach you everything you need to know about trading.