Biotech Penny Stocks to Watch: Key Takeaways
- Stock #3 spiked over 80% while the overall markets tanked…
- Breakouts and dip buys to watch now!
- Low-priced Nasdaq biotechs are hot. Check out these big percent gainers…
What’s hot in sketchy biotech land? A LOT. I’m watching five stocks that spiked huge while the markets got crushed. Catch the news driving these plays and be prepared to capitalize on your setups. Build your biotech watchlist with these stocks now.
- Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADGI … Read my analysis here.)
- Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: PSTI … Read my analysis here.)
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBI … Read my analysis here.)
- PolarityTE, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTE … Read my analysis here.)
- Immuron Limited (NASDAQ: IMRN … Read my analysis here.)
11:11pm dream/study check, retweet/fav this if you promise to dream big & study your butt off to turn your big dreams into reality! Studies show that having big dreams as opposed to small dreams increases your daily performance 15-25% SO NO LAZINESS AND NO SMALL DREAMS ALLOWED!
— Timothy Sykes (@timothysykes) January 17, 2022
Table of Contents
- 1 What Are Biotech Penny Stocks?
- 2 Top Biotech Penny Stocks to Watch
- 2.1 Biotech Penny Stocks #1: Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADGI)
- 2.2 Biotech Penny Stocks #2: Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: PSTI)
- 2.3 Biotech Penny Stocks #3: Brickell Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBI)
- 2.4 Biotech Penny Stocks #4: PolarityTE, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTE)
- 2.5 Biotech Penny Stocks #5: Immuron Limited (NASDAQ: IMRN)
- 3 Get the List of Penny Stocks I’m Watching Delivered to Your Inbox
- 4 Biotech Penny Stocks: The Bottom Line
What Are Biotech Penny Stocks?
Biotech penny stocks are stocks of small, developmental companies. These companies are usually desperate for cash. They need it to continue developing products and for testing and trials. Trade them with caution…
That’s why I ride the hype but never believe it.
Penny stocks are some of the sketchiest stocks in the market. But I know how this niche works. I’ve been trading penny stocks for 20+ years…
I started trading in high school. By the time I graduated college I had grown my small account from $12,415 to roughly $2 million. Read all about it in my best-selling no-cost book, “An American Hedge Fund.”
I’ve now made over $7.3 million in profits. And I teach students how to trade with a small account in my Trading Challenge. I have 20+ millionaire students. Find out if you’ve got what it takes to be next…
Students get access to all my top trading education resources — including daily watchlists. But successful traders learn how to build their own. So study up and learn the reasons behind my stock picks…
Top Biotech Penny Stocks to Watch
This is a watchlist only. There’s no guarantee these stocks will offer a trading opportunity. Keep them on your watchlist, but only trade when you see YOUR best setup. When there are no truly great trades, use your time to study.
- New to penny stocks? Start with my FREE online guide here.
- Learn how to build your own stock watchlist here.
- Brush up on your pattern knowledge here.
Now, let’s get to the top biotech penny stocks to watch this week.
Biotech Penny Stocks #1: Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADGI)
Adagio Therapeutics develops antibody solutions to treat infectious diseases.
Key points about ADGI…
- ADGI isn’t technically a penny stock — it’s trading around $5.50 as of this writing.
- On January 12, the company announced its lead monoclonal antibody has neutralization activity against Omicron.
ADGI is a little higher priced but worth watching. It has spike potential, but I won’t chase. I’m watching for potential dip buys into any intraday panics.
Biotech Penny Stocks #2: Pluristem Therapeutics Inc. (NASDAQ: PSTI)
Pluristem develops cell-based therapies to treat inflammatory and autoimmune disorders.
Key points about PSTI…
- PSTI traded massive volume after announcing a collaboration to establish a cultured food platform on January 10.
- The stock consolidated until January 18. Then it had a multi-day breakout over $2.
If PSTI can hold the $2 breakout level it could continue higher. But if it fails, I’ll watch for a dip buy into any big panic.
Biotech Penny Stocks #3: Brickell Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBI)
Brickell Biotech develops prescription skin diseases treatments.
Key points about BBI…
- The stock spiked over 80% on January 18 after an analyst initiated coverage with a buy rating and a $2 price target.
- It traded huge volume after the news but has an ugly long-term chart.
I’ll watch BBI to potentially breakout above 42 cents.
Biotech Penny Stocks #4: PolarityTE, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTE)
PTE develops regenerative tissue products.
Key points about PTE…
- The company announced the FDA approved its investigational new drug application on January 18.
- The stock gapped up and broke out above 75 cents after the news, then failed.
I’ll watch PTE for a dip buy into any big panic.
Biotech Penny Stocks #5: Immuron Limited (NASDAQ: IMRN)
IMRN develops antibody treatments and supplements to improve digestive tract function.
Key points about IMRN…
- On January 17, the company announced it received over $300,000 cash from a tax concession incentive program.
- The stock spiked $1 per share in 10 minutes after the open on January 18.
- It had a brief multi-day breakout but failed.
IMRN is a volatile stock. Depending on the overall market environment, I’ll watch it to potentially continue higher. But I’ll also be ready for a morning panic dip buy.
Get the List of Penny Stocks I’m Watching Delivered to Your Inbox
Want to know the top stocks I’m watching each week? Subscribe to my no-cost watchlist. I’ll send my top penny stocks to watch right to your inbox every week. It can help you learn the process I follow for every stock.
I’ll say it again … The stocks on my watchlist aren’t an automatic buy. Remember to do your own due diligence and research. If you’re trading without a trading plan, you’re gambling. Don’t be a degenerate gambler — trade smart!
👉🏼 SUBSCRIBE to my no-cost weekly stock watchlist here.
How do I find the hottest stocks to trade? I use StocksToTrade every day. It has awesome charts, built-in scans, social media feeds, and so much more to help you do your research.
Biotech Penny Stocks: The Bottom Line
Biotech penny stocks are some of the sketchiest stocks in the market. They can have huge price swings on positive or negative news. But if you’re prepared to take advantage of the volatility, these stocks can offer great trading opportunities…
I teach students how to take advantage of volatile penny stock moves in my Trading Challenge.
It’s where all my millionaire students refined their strategies. Students get access to all my top trading education resources — my DVDs, thousands of video lessons, and weekly live trading and Q&A webinars.
But I don’t accept everyone. I only want the most dedicated students. Are you ready for the Challenge? Apply today.
What are your top biotech penny stocks to watch? Let me know in the comments … I love to hear from you!