Do you have a favorite pattern? Most traders have a pattern they prefer over others. Today I’m sharing two of my recent trades in two different patterns. Learn the differences between the two and see how they played out…
Tune in below to discover…
- The solid pattern I traded in GLYC and why I traded it even though it’s not an OTC.
- All the things besides patterns that can impact your trading.
- The news theme that created a multi-day runner and why it’s such a powerful catalyst.
- The faster moving pattern I traded in a higher priced stock and how I picked my entry.
- Why you should study the past even though you think it’s irrelevant.
Read this blog post to study up on one of the most predictable penny stock patterns.
Watch the video below now!
Want the same trading education all my 30+ millionaire students received? Apply to join my Trading Challenge! Students get access to weekly live webinars, video lessons, DVDs, my chat room, and more! Start your 2023 trading off on the right foot by taking your education seriously. I’ll see you in the chat room!
Which pattern do you prefer — slow moving breakouts or quick panics and bounces? Let me know in a comment below — I love hearing from you!
As many of you already know I grew up in a middle class family and didn't have many luxuries. But through trading I was able to change my circumstances --not just for me -- but for my parents as well. I now want to help you and thousands of other people from all around the world achieve similar results!
Which is why I've launched my Trading Challenge. I’m extremely determined to create a millionaire trader out of one my students and hopefully it will be you.
So when you get a chance make sure you check it out.
PS: Don’t forget to check out my 30 Day Bootcamp, it will teach you everything you need to know about trading.