Trading Penny Stocks Conservatively: Key Takeaways
- Learn how I called a massive Monday morning dump. (The promoters were wrong!)
- Even in a slow market, I can still profit by trading conservatively.* See how I do it…
- Check out my newest video lesson — I made over $3,000 on Monday, October 11, and stayed safe…*
But too many traders learned bad lessons. They think every first green day is a done deal or that every breakout will go to the moon. Nope. Now that the market has slowed down, people who learned the wrong lessons are giving back profits.
Instead, find out how I stay safe and profit in an ugly market. Let’s do this!
Key Lessons on Trading Safely
You’ll have to watch the full video to see my detailed examples and trade reviews. Here are the main points I want you to pay attention to while I explain my thought process:
- When and how to lock in profits on failed breakouts…
- Why you can’t trust sub-penny stocks…
- Understand that small losses are part of the process…
- Breakout with no catalyst? Be wary…
- Why a failure at a key level is a big red flag…
- When in doubt, get out!
A lot of people will tell you that I sell too soon and that I’m too safe.
Why You Should NEVER Hold and Hope
Sure enough, look what happened … Monday started with a big red candle. It dumped the price all the way back to noon trading levels from the day before.
Sure, you can potentially profit in this choppier market — if you learn the right lessons and trade scared. Always remember what you’re buying. Don’t fall in love with junk stocks.
Take the single or cut the loss and move on.
Comment below to share how you’ll trade conservatively and protect profits. Tell me your plan. I want to see that you’re learning.
*Results are not typical. Always do your own research as trading is inherently risky. You should not mirror the trades or alerts of the instructors and attempts to do so may result in substantial financial loss. Past performance is not an indicator of future results.