Most hedge funders are greedy and unethical. That’s why they paint the tape. Don’t know what that is? Watch the video below to find out more about this shady practice.
In short, they want to make their positions look better before monthly and quarterly reviews. It’s a grey area of the market. And I get a lot of questions about this, so watch the video below to learn more, as well as…
- What I think about these market anomalies and how they can impact you.
- Three things you must ignore in the market and three things to take advantage of.
- What a late print is — and why it doesn’t matter.
- Why you shouldn’t care about what you can’t control.
Tune in below now!
Want to learn more?
- Click here for my FREE penny stock guide.
- Study morning panics here.
- Read this to prepare for morning spikes.
In the market, I focus on what matters — repeatable patterns and trends. That’s what I teach students in my Trading Challenge. Get access to the same top education trading material as my top millionaire students — webinars, video lessons, DVDs, and more! Click below to join us today…
What’s your trading question? Let me know in a comment below — I love hearing from you!