During the hot market of 2020/2021, Jack Kellogg pushed it harder than any trader I know. Now he’s up to $12 million in career earnings at just 24 years old…
Amazing when you consider he lost $2,600 his first year as a trader.
But those early struggles didn’t faze him.
Although Jack wasn’t making money, he could see the patterns play out and other traders profiting from the setups.
And that’s something that gave him hope.
He knew that if he could improve his execution and make minor adjustments, he would have a real shot at making it as a trader.
I’m glad he had that mindset because if he had focused on PnL his first year, he never would have seen his success.
With the relatively slow market action, Jack is using his time to focus on his health, travel, and enjoy life.
I recently met up with him and hung out in Dubai.
And recorded this video together, talking about his journey and what it takes to make it in trading:
If you’re in search of inspiration, then this is a must-watch…
- Why you can’t force the action when the plays aren’t there
- How your biggest losses can save you money in the future
- Why trading max size on every trade is reckless and
- Two things you must do if you want to be consistent
- The most dangerous aspect of short-selling
- Two simple techniques that can improve your trading right away
- Why chasing perfection can lead to failure
- And so much more