Jesse Livermore — one of the greatest traders to ever live — made millions and ended up losing it all. He made one big mistake that led to his losses. But it’s completely avoidable.
I don’t want beginners to be out of the game before they start. So today I’m sharing the top five mistakes I see newbies make, and the tips you can use to avoid them.
Tune in below to learn…
- How cutting losses can be an advantage besides just helping you avoid big losses.
- The one mistake you must avoid blowing up your account.
- What you can learn from following the process behind my trade ideas…
- How singles add up — if you do THIS…
- Why learning what not to do can be the key to success — I learned a lot from my $1 million loss.
Don’t miss my five tips for beginners below!
I teach traders how to trade safely and stay disciplined in my Trading Challenge. That’s how I guided 20+ regular folks just like you to become millionaire traders. If you’re ready to take advantage of this market to learn, then I encourage you to apply to join my Trading Challenge today!
Leave me a comment below if you agree that trading scared makes trading less scary!