It’s been an absolutely crazy week, with some big milestones, for my top this student who I previously wrote about HERE as he outlined how he made nearly $10,000 in one day the other day…and mind you this is a guy who had just $4,000 to his name less than a year ago so he’s come VERY far VERY fast: Continue readingstudents and I, as the Bitcoin plays have made us all a good chunk of change and I congratulate SO many of you on making $500, $1,000, $even $5,000-$35,000 in a day…here’s a new video lesson I just posted of
Thank you for all the kind birthday wishes, I’m overwhelmed by how supportive our community is and it makes me appreciate my job as a teacher even more so please go HERE to help me build a new school for my birthday, that’s all I want so no others gifts please, also grab my blowout birthday sales HERE and HERE and also check out the 100% FREE http://timsykesacademy.com all to celebrate my 36th birthday yesterday, thanks to so many of you for all the well wishes!
Here’s an hourlong video I made today that I want you to watch from beginning to end as I want to share all the most important lessons I’ve learned over the years. Hopefully, they can help you on your path and get you to understand why I’m so obsessed with creating more millionaire Continue readingstudents:
As I tweeted a few hours ago:
48 hours away from my 36th birthday and I can’t help but get a bit sentimental, thanks to all of you for helping me find my passion!
— Timothy Sykes (@timothysykes) April 13, 2017
…I can’t but reflect on my crazy journey these past 2 decades since I began trading as I’m eternally grateful to each and every one of you for helping me discover my twin passions for teaching and now growing my charity too, two things I NEVER would’ve expected from myself 10-15 years ago…you live you learn and you try to do your best every day and focus on what makes you happy/fulfills you.
And because I’ve had the good fortune of being able to focus on what I love, life is insane for me right now so it’s good to partake in some self-reflection and this blog post is as much for me as it is for you.
I’m in the middle of traveling all over Asia visiting 3rd world communities that need so much more help and support than they’re given, so I have some time right now to really dig into 30+ topics I think are important and can help you in life somehow.
Download the key points of this post as PDF.
1. The feedback from this recent video lesson has been nothing short of astonishing:
…not only is on pace to become my most popular and well liked video of all-time, it seems to finally break through all the noise in the trading world to help you focus on what really matters, the best mindset and rules needed to actually make millions of dollars in trading and for you to become my next millionairestudent.
2. It’s funny because I’ve been shouting rules we discuss in that video at the top of my lungs for 10 years, but only when a successful student puts it into practice and shows incredible gains, right in front of thousands of other students, do people finally take it seriously…I wish you would’ve just listened to be sooner, and then you’d be more successful, but it is what it is and if it takes a student whose English is his 4th language for you to realize this shit is all real, so be it! I’m just glad so many of you are FINALLY getting it so whatever it takes for it all to sink in is fine by me, I just want more millionairestudents.
3. With my birthday comes these blowout sales HERE and HERE and I love giving you guys these money-saving opportunities to invest in your education at reduced prices as long as you commit to studying for at least a year. We will NEVER reward those of you who think you can learn everything in a few days, weeks or even months as the key to success, as proven by my now several millionaire students is to treat financial education as a marathon, NOT a sprint.
4. And I highly recommend you try multiple newsletters from this list as it’s a good thing to learn multiple strategies and see what fits you best as has been proven by this new six-figure-profit student:
5. This is why we have multiple trainers available for myStudents as you might’ve seen in this awesome recent video too:
6. And as much fun as I have with my exotics cars, travel etc., it’s far more fun and meaningful for me to be able to create schools in both of my first 2 millionaire students’ names, The Michael Goode School and The Tim Grittani School will be opening in Bali in just a few months, look at that the kids are currently learning in as they are WAY too jam-packed in a small room to receive a proper education:
This is a sneak peak at the existing preschool and kindergarten in Batu Gambir, north Bali. We are currently building the Tim Grittani Preschool and Kindergarten to give these children are far better learning environment. Our thanks to @timothysykes for funding the new school build which he has dedicated to friend and student @timgrittani. Stay tuned for more!
7. As yes, even though my charity posts are my least liked on social media as you might’ve noticed:
My first #millionaire student just passed $2 million in #stocktrading profits so I honored his achievement with a school to be built in his name too! The Michael Goode School is being constructed now thanks to the amazing work of @balichildrensproject and will open this summer/fall in #bali #indonesia right around the same time The Tim Grittani School will also open to honor my 2nd millionaire student @timgrittani too! Only like this photo and leave a comment if you promise to be a dedicated student so when you make seven figures my charity will build a school in your honor too! #surprise #dreamjob #proudteacher #givingback #charity #thetimothysykesfoundation #balichildrensproject #ilovemyjob #edjewcation #hebrewschool
I felt selfish naming all these schools after myself so I surprised my top student @timgrittani with a new school to be built in his name! The Tim Grittani school will open this summer in #bali thanks to the hard work of the @balichildrensproject and I can’t wait for him and his wife to come to the grand opening with me and meet all the cute kids and amazing teachers! #surprise #schoolsonschools #thetimothysykesfoundation #charity #givingback #proudteacher #ilovemyjob #yachtlife #honoraryjew #edjewcation
…they’re also the most important to me, and my mission, so not only will I keep doing it, I’m actually increasing my ambitions as my charity is not just building schools anymore, but now also medical centers and sporting arenas too! More information on that coming soon, stay tuned!
8. Many people tell me to calm down and just focus on one thing, but I don’t do anything half-assed and my ambition and dreams are bigger than most so I go full throttle ALL THE TIME…and that has been key to my success as a trader, teacher and now philanthropist too, I don’t know how to do it any other way, nor would I want to. I actually really enjoy the challenge of trading while traveling too with terrible Internet connections and crazy-middle-of-the-night trading sessions based on various time zones I’m in as it makes it even more gratifying when plays like this pop up and work to a T!
9. Too many people claim they like what I teach, but they need a lot of $ to get started and that’s BS so I have to call them out on it. Maybe you can’t trade big right away, but you should be studying first anyway, see my free video lessons here, and my free book here, and a free comprehensive beginners guide here and free 11-hour guide here…no excuses not to study, even homeless people can afford this stuff and you can go to your local library for free Internet access.
10. That said, free guides are just the tip of the iceberg and if you want to truly make life-changing money and learn skills that will help you forever you must invest in your education and take it seriously…myis not free and we turn away a lot of people because our little community is for the most dedicated students only, we refuse to allow any lazy people in as they are a virus to any community and we don’t want to risk infection.
12. NEVER follow anyone’s alerts or “hot picks”, the key to success, both financially and knowledge-wise is LEARNING from what great traders do in real-time and how they plan and stick to their plans.
13. As Steven Dux said in his interview, trading isn’t very hard, the hard part is mastering your emotions and discipline and that takes a lot of practice…
14. Practice REALLY does make perfect, too many people need to read this oldie but goodie blog post and learn patience/perseverance!
15. The morning spikes have been unreal as of late with stocks like NADL and ADPT going truly Supernova, but even if you didn’t bank on them, at least try to witness them in real-time and learn from them so you can be better prepared for next time.
16. Preparation ahead of time is key and no matter how long you trade or how rich you get, you can never get sloppy…and if you do, it’ll cost you as you saw with me here.
17. Even after nearly 2 decades in this game, I’m still learning and refining my process, which is why I stay safe even when this happens.
18. I know that after watching my top Millionairestudents and I trade and enjoy big gains, you have dollar signs in your eyes, but I show you this stuff not so you can bet big right away, but so you can understand the potential of my strategy and this niche AFTER you practice and grow your account over the years.
19. The stocks change, the players change, but the patterns never change because they’re based on human nature and human nature doesn’t change…paraphrasing from Jess Livermore, one of my trading heroes.
20. Of course, Jesse Livermore also used too much leverage, was wrong by just a few percent, lost the tens of millions he made (back in the early 1900s that’s like hundreds of millions today), went bankrupt and committed suicide so ALWAYS be careful as even the all-time greats can lose everything.
21. With the SEC clamping down on “fake news” on penny stocks as I wrote about here, that tells me we’re FINALLY getting ready for a purge of the many bullshitters and fakers that have come to power during this exceptionally long bull market and I welcome the purge because it’s tougher being real as when you’re a faker you can just pretend to look good all the time and those of who who lose and make mistakes like these look worse, so in essence we’ve been punished for being real and that stinks because too many people are learning from fakers and they don’t realize they’ve been had until it’s too late, learning bad habits that prevent you from ever really making it.
22. Always remember the lessons of the past, they will help shape your future.
23. I’m SO excited for the return of real people who claim to be experts by just posting screenshots and fake reviews get exposed for the frauds/BSers they are. This is why I’m SO proud of my top Millionairestudents who follow me lead and show EVERY trade publicly, win or lose, not just a few screenshots to impress newbies and feed our egos.
24. With the probable coming crackdown, it’s even more important to heed my warning from the blog post “Warning About Using These Wrong Brokers” as you don’t want to be caught with money in an account that can get shutdown and you lose EVERYTHING.
25. There’s a lot of brokers preying on newbies with cheap or “free commissions” and yet they make much more money by not giving you basic services and handing you terrible executions that cost you much more in the long…there is no free lunch on Wall Street, too many people just don’t realize it.
26. Nobody didn’t get rich based on saving on commissions, commissions are negligible if you have patience to wait for the right setups and trade volatile stocks as those detailed in this video lesson.
27. As I travel to these third world countries it astounds me to see how happy a lot of these people are who have no money and no material goods in their lives…I love capitalism and I’m not turning communist anytime soon, but it is fascinating to compare their mindset and outlook to several billionaires and multi-millionaires I know who are very unhappy…money can’t buy happiness, it only buys you freedom and then it’s up to you to decide what to do with it to make yourself happy.
28. Many people say I should just stay in NYC and trade as the majority of my industry is there, I’d make more money that way and build my business faster too…nope, I’m already overwhelmed by students, that’s why you have to apply for the, I’m not interested in teaching everyone, I prefer quality over quantity and I’ve learned that as hard as it is creating millionaires from scratch, it’s impossible to do if you have the wrong attitude.
29. I’ll continue my ridiculous traveling because it makes me happy — I love the adventure and meeting people from so many different background…remember, I’m a weird guy as proven by my majoring in Philosophy in college, not business or finance which I learned all on my own.
30. I’m going to end this list now because the flight I’m taking while writing this is landing early so I have to put away my laptop…and, more importantly, I won’t even add any more bullets before publishing this in a few hours because I want you to understand that NOTHING I do is an exact science, you can always adapt in trading and in life, and when you’re a multi-millionaire you can pretty much do whatever you want and you should cherish that freedom and take advantage of it at all times…
…versus if I worked for a big financial media company like the few that have offered to buy me out, I would have to stick to 36 bullet points or change the title to “30” so as to keep up the BS facade of being professional…which I despise…as I’m not a professional, just a self-made multi-millionaire trying to teach you everything I know and have learned the hard-and-sometimes-strange-way over the years so that you can become my next millionairestudent too!)
UPDATE: Please wish Tim Grittani a very happy birthday today here, you don’t need to get him anything though, because I think this milestone was more than enough 🙂
Another great week of trading and another big milestone for my top Continue readingstudent, now teacher too, Tim Grittani, who as you can see here just passed $4 million in trading profits in his 5th year of trading:
Normally I don’t like commenting on upcoming events where I can’t predict the outcome, whether it’s earnings reports, GDP estimates, Forex entirely, etc., because the key to my success and the success of my millionaire Continue readingstudents has been to simply REACT to news/events/price actions that have already occurred…it’s far more predictable.
It’s been a crazy few weeks in the US stock market as we keep hitting new highs nearly every day…there are literally more trading opportunities daily than we’ve seen in years past and my students and I are reaping the benefits.
My small $12,415 account I began the year with is up to $65,000 now, my top student just passed $3 million in profits as you saw here (he also gives bi-monthly webinars to other students, the student has become the master!) and now this great upcoming female trader who I profiled a few weeks ago here just passed $100,000 in profits.
Download a cheat sheet: 10 tips from a female trader who just passed $100,000 in profit.
We all have different account sizes and strategies, but we’ve learned to profit off this great stock market volatility and I LOVE seeing tweets like this from my students: Continue reading
It’s been a crazy few days in terms of hot plays as you saw here, but more importantly, several students are passing key profit milestones…this female trader just passed $100k and congratulations to my top student (and now truly great trader/teacher in his own right, Tim Grittani, who just passed $3 million in profits last week!
Download a PDF version of this post.
Save $1,000 off here on his top rated 16-hour DVD guide and apply here for access to his bi-monthly webinars available EXCLUSIVELY to Trading Challenges students…and if you want to see if he will come through with his promise of wearing gym shorts to my upcoming conference, register HERE LOL
My top student Tim G. has just reached a major milestone, passing $3 million in trading profits in his 4th year of trading!
We are so fortunate enough to have him share his top lessons (definitely thank him and congratulate him on this achievement in the comment section below)…also go check out his new website HERE where he shares even more tips/lessons he’s learned and developed his own unique strategy over the course of his journey.
Download a PDF version for 30 useful tips from a trader who just passed $3 million in profits.
Here’s a little recap of his inspirational story: Continue reading
Today we not only introduced this new StocksToTrade special, it was also my biggest day of 2016 so far in which this $12,000 account I began on January 1, 2016 grew by $3,000+ today after these 2 trades: Continue reading
In May of 2015 I wrote a blog post called “117 Stock Trading Rules That Made Me 117% In 117 Days”
Download this cheat sheet to learn how I’ve made 110% In 110 days in 2016.
Today is the 110th day of the 2016 and I have to say, oops, I did it again as this small account I’m trading in 2016 is now up 110% to start the year after a VERY solid trade I made today outlined in this video lesson: Continue reading