I’ve introduced SteadyTrade because I will try literally ANYTHING to create more millionairestudents, I teach in a variety of ways using whatever tools are at my disposal, whether it’s blog posts, tweets, posts, video lessons, webinars, DVD study guides, even in-person coaching, but one thing I’ve been lacking is podcasts and that changes now…
As I posted earlier today:
I hope you watched my video lesson HERE yesterday on the most reliable pattern I know, now we’re launching a free new podcast called SteadyTrade HERE later today and we’re celebrating by giving away TVs, laptops and other prizes to get you listening and learning! Be sure to visit http://steadytrade.com and register to get the podcasts delivered once per week
Ways to listen to the new Steady Trade podcast.
- iTunes (preferred): Click Here *make sure to subscribe!
- Website embed: Click here
- You Tube: Click here
I’m curious to hear what you think, is this a good idea? Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think, I’m always interested in hearing your feedback!
But just to expand on my video above, let me just share with you all the talking points on our new SteadyTrade Podcast so you know EXACTLY what’s going on the next few weeks:
Talking points for the SteadyTrade Podcast
• The SteadyTrade Podcast is powered by StockstoTrade
• A weekly audio podcast that will be entertaining and educational
• Content will be a mix of stories, interviews, media reviews, and conversations from two experienced Day Traders:
• Season 1 will be a virtual Day Trading 101 course, with 6 episodes that highlight the most important things you need to know to get started as a Day Trader.
o Season One episode topics:
1. What is the difference between day trading and investing?
2. Why trade low priced stocks versus high priced?
3. How to scan the best stocks each day.
4. The impact of News reports and other catalysts that move stocks.
5. How to build a trade plan and actually enter a trade.
6. What you can actually learn from The Wolf of Wall Street.
• Season one Mega-Giveaway Contest where 11 Listeners will win something
o Main Prize package – 5 listeners will win one of the following prizes:
♣ 55-inch Samsung 4k Ultra HD TV
♣ Dell Inspiron Laptop
♣ An Oculus Rift Virtual Reality Gaming Bundle
♣ Apple watch Series 2
♣ Bose SoundSport wireless headphones
o Gag Prize package – 5 more listeners will win one of the following gag prizes
♣ Big Box of Tic Tacs
o Grand Prize Package – 1 listener will win the grand prize “Greedy Little Bastard” Package
♣ one of each prize listed above, plus
♣ 12-month subscription to Stocks to Trade Pro
♣ 12-month admission to Timothy Sykes’ Millionaire Challenge
• Listeners can enter to win if they:
o Register on the SteadyTrade website anytime before Monday Oct 2nd (registration gives them one entry)
o Fill out a brief survey for each of the first 5 episodes (each completed survey gives an additional entry)
o If a listener registers and fills out every survey, they will have 6 total entries in the contest drawing
o Listeners are only eligible to win one of the 11 possible prize packages
• Monday, Sep 4th – Season one launch – 6 episodes to be released every Monday for the following 6 weeks.
• Monday, Oct 2nd – last day to register for the Mega-Giveaway contest
• Tuesday, Oct 3rd – Contest winners will be selected by Tim and Stephen during a live video broadcast between 12 noon and 1pm ET. Tim and Stephen will call the potential winners if their names are selected. Potential winners MUST answer the call in order to win. If they do not, another name will be selected and they will miss out.
• Monday, Oct 9 – Final Episode of Season 1
• November 6 – Season 2 launch
Whatcha think, is this a good idea? Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think, I’m always interested in hearing your feedback!