Last week I wrote this great post showing off some of my most badass trading challenge students who basically will kick my ass if I don’t teach them well.
At the end of it, I featured 30 of the best video lessons out of 600+ that I’ve made.
This list is very useful so it deserves its own blog post for you to bookmark to help make sure YOU WATCH EVERY ONE OF THESE VIDEO LESSONS as they’ll help improve your trading.
I’ve been meaning to do this post for a while now; here are the 30 best/most useful video lessons from my library of 600+ video lessons and yes to view them you need to be a trading challenge student or PennyStocking Silver subscriber..but I’ve made one of these free for everyone, get clicking!
1. 30-minute webinar explaining the basics
2. 35-minutes more of the basics
3. 30-minute video on how to spot a breakout before the stock triples
4. The importance of my favorite broker
5. How to buy earnings breakouts
6-9. How pumps collapse and here’s a second example and here’s a 3rd one if you still don’t get it and just for you here’s a 4th and probly the best one
10. Reserving shares to short ahead of time
11. The end of some of the biggest pumps in years
12. My biggest loss in years….what did I do wrong?
13/14. A perfect technical breakout and Right vs. wrong way of buying breakouts
15. Is a trade short-term or long-term?
16/17. My bread and butter pattern and here’s another example too
18/19. Indicators that lead to crashes on pumps and Predicting cracks before cliff dives
20. A GREAT intro to pump and dumps
21. Level 2 price action and risk/reward
22. Message boards and chatrooms
23. A well executed short sell
24. Betting against corrupt promoters
25. How being undisciplined can cost you thousands
26. Prepping for a trade
27. Press releases vs. legal filings
28. Everything about morning spikes
29. The top penny stock traders/promoters
30. 3 Stages of Supernova runups/crashes and here’s another step-by-step video lesson
Posted in Basics, Video Lessons, Videos