Today is Mark Croock’s 36th birthday (please wish him a happy bday here or in the comments section below this blog post, I know he appreciates them all, as do I since Mark works so hard mentoring our students) so we celebrated last night with courtside seats at the Spurs/Warriors game and we also had dinner with the great Spur of all-time David Robinson as Mark is a diehard Spurs fan so check it out:
My birthday gift to my $700,000+ profit upcoming #millionaire student @mcroock36 are these #courtside seats to the #warriors and #spurs game tonight and we also had dinner with a true #nba legend, let’s see if you can guess who it was! Nobody is more deserving than Mark who has been one of my most dedicated Challenge students from the beginning so I’m so proud of all his success and now his #financialfreedom allowing him to live the #dreamlife who’s next?!?! #thegoodlife #workhardplayhard #nbabasketball #proudteacher #ilovemyjob #goldenstatewarriors #sanantoniospurs #twojewcrew
Sitting #courtside at the #warriors #spurs game last night was great, but what made me happiest was being able to treat one of my top students @mcroock36 for an early birthday gift as the Spurs are his favorite team and we are celebrating him surpassing $700,000 in #stockmarket profits and now he also helps me mentor other Challenge students who want to learn the #stocktrading game as we are both so grateful for what #daytrading has done for us, but I want you to only like this video and leave a comment and message me if you will be a dedicated student as most traders lose due to a lack of preparation. Mark has worked his butt off studying for years with me and only now has he reached #financialfreedom and the #dreamlife so understand that it takes time. Also, see my Instagram story for more videos from our awesome #nba #thegoodlife #proudteacher #workhardplayhard #nbabasketball #goldenstatewarriors #sanantoniospurs #basketball #twojewcrew #jewswithcourtsideviews
Recently I also asked Mark for his 36 best trading rules so here they are along with some added notes by me, memorize them as Mark has now made $700,000+ in just a few years and he was Student Of The Year in 2016 as you might’ve seen here:
So, while Mark isn’t an official millionaire as you can see here so I would pay attention to these rules if I were you.student just yet, he’s getting closer and closer and currently making roughly $30,000/month from trading penny stocks
1. Learn from a mentor with a proven track record like Timothy Sykes. (join thesince there are several proven/millionaire traders there now mentoring students with exclusive video lessons, alerts, and weekly live webinars too)
2. Stay humble – never get overconfident especially after a winning trade (or else the market will humble you next!)
3. Don’t be greedy – take the meat of the move and book profits (don’t try to catch the exact bottom and top, the “meat” of the move is more than enough to make you wealthy over time)
4. Plan out every trade using risk/reward (use this planning guide on every trade)
5. Cut losses quickly if the stock goes against you (rule #1 from this massive trading rule list)
6. Avoid trading mid-day (between 11am-1pm est)
7. Aggressively short first red days on pumps (supernovas)
8. Always check a stock’s float before trading
9. Never short low-float (less than 5 million shares) stocks until they have gone supernova (respect day 1 moves, even day 2 sometimes too, even day 3 lately LOL)
10. Take breaks/vacations from time to time
11. Avoid overtrading/scalping when there are no great setups
12. Focus on only the 2-3 best setups each day
13. Prepare nightly watchlist and look at big pre-market winners too (this new trading tool is crucial in helping you do all of this efficiently)
15. Learn from respected traders’ trades, but NEVER follow picks or alerts, the key is to become self-sufficient so don’t train yourself to be a follower (bad habits are hard to break later on too)
16. Never blindly follow anyone into a trade – do your homework first
17. Develop relationships with other traders in the chatroom, but don’t look to trade together, just use other traders for idea generation.
18. Focus on taking proper position size in order to calculate your risk and so that you’re comfortable on every trade, whether your position size is great or small.
19. Lend a helping hand to “newbie” traders eager to learn )the I outlined here)chatroom has really excelled at this the past few months as
20. Fine-tune your trading by pinpointing your strengths/weaknesses
21. Work your ass off to become part of the 10% traders who profit
22. Only trade at reputable brokers where your money is safe (insured) (see my list of safe penny stock brokers here)
23. Shorting in the afternoon is often safer than the morning
24. Morning spikes can last longer than you might think due to short squeezes
25. Most stocks are not to be traded due to lack of edge
26. Master the “7 Step Framework” from Tim’s here is the link, watch it and memorize it)DVD (
27. Accept that some days there are no setups to trade, you don’t need to trade every day! (In fact, roughly 80% of Mark’s profits come from 6% of his trades)
28. Don’t get caught up in hype – 99% of penny stocks are junk! Learn to short them on the way down and don’t believe management and their BS press releases!
29. Track your trades regularly in a spreadsheet. (using this tool helps too, duh)
30. Have realistic/tangible goals to motivate you and remember that big goals have been proven to increase your daily performance by 15-25% so remember to study hard and dream BIG (just don’t expect success right away as remember even this great penny stock trader who just passed $4 million in profits wasn’t consistently profitable for his first 9 months!)
31. Never give up after losses/adversity – apply those lessons for the future and for your lifetime!
32. Track your mistakes and make sure you are not repeating them
33. Avoid stocks that are not liquid and/or not volatile
34. All traders uses support/resistance levels – always look at every timeframe (intraday, daily, weekly, monthly) so you’re not “in the dark”
35. Exercise and stay healthy physically and mentally
36. Don’t burn out and feel overwhelmed at first or ever…you have your entire life to profit from the stock market, most top traders and investors are in their 40s and 50s and 60s so the sooner you start studying the quicker you can get a leg up on everyone else so you don’t have to make all this money and just spend it on new hip surgery!