During my 7th annual PennyStocking conference a few weeks ago, I cashed out $100,000 from one of my bank accounts just to inspire you guys to study harder while I took some interesting pictures and videos:
…I also gave away nearly $10,000 to reward students ($100 to everyone who sat in the front row, first to arrive at the conference, asking good questions, etc.), but more importantly, I donated $10,000 cash live on stage to this awesome charity started by this great trading chatroom:
Here are 5 reasons why you should go to Traders4acause right HERE right now and donate whatever you can to this great cause.
1. Giving feels good and that feeling not only helps others, it’s contagious….not in a bad Ebola way, but in a GREAT way. After you donate something whether it’s cash or products or your time, you’ll be amazed at how you yourself are changed afterwards…ever since I donated $15,000 in 2002 to create my own scholarship at Tulane University, I’ve been planning on doing something much greater/bigger…so thanks to Nate’s endeavor I’m starting my own non-profit foundation and our goal is to raise $2 million in 2015 to benefit a wide range of less fortunate individuals as I’ll soon be detailing!
2. Traders4aCause is backed some some truly great traders who became much more giving of their wisdom and showing their trades publicly as a direct result of this charity, donate to encourage them to share more as it helps the entire trading community
3. They raised roughly $106,000 for two very solid non profit foundations http://care.org and http://www.dystonia-parkinsons.org
4. We traders are a fortunate bunch to be able to make as much money, if not more, than average 9-5 employees make in a week, month or even year.
5. As trading teachers, people like Nate, myself and Paul work out butts off not just trading, but passing down our lessons to you guys…we’re helping those with less experience/knowledge…aka the less fortunate…it’s time you help the less fortunate too!