UPDATE: Beautiful BVSN profits http://tim.ly/A0EIg9 and http://tim.ly/xAh3O1 and http://tim.ly/zykjBW from students who adapted & bought breakouts, but all of whom GREATLY underestimated this pump’s potential as did I.
The other day I wrote this well received research blog post on convicted penny stock manipulator Jonathan Lebed’s latest pump and dump…and the pump laughed in my face, surging 120% higher over 2 days from $20ish to $44ish on record volume:
…but not before I had covered my short for $7,500+ in profits as you can see HERE and HERE because as I explained to subscribers of my 4 , you have to respect a pump that refuses to crack support (unlike this penny stock pump which we successfully shorted for $50,000+ in profits when it DID crack support and them plummeted 50% in 2 days)…or else you deserve your short selling losses for ignoring the rules as outlined in my many (as some of my lazy/undisciplined students learned the hard way).
Now I’ve saved my truly useful chart reading and predictions for a superior video lesson I made last night forsubscribers and students and those who study my TIMfundamentals and DVDs know how to research BroadVision, Inc. (BVSN), but here are a few more fascinating crumbs that will help you understand why BVSN will soon crack 30-50% lower, if it hasn’t already between the time I write this post on Saturday and when it gets published a few days later:
1. Despite my negative bias on BVSN, my new newsletter BuyinAlerts issued a BUY alert due to buyins on short sellers when BVSN was trading at $18…given that BVSN surged to $44 over the next few days this turned out to be a GREAT call for $26/share in upside, a 144% winner, and I need to learn not to let me personal bias interfere with this data-backed newsletter since this was a dead on call that demonstrates the value of perfectly.
2. Contrary to convicted penny stock manipulator and National Inflation Association (NIA) president Jonathan Lebed’s assertions that he was shocked to discover a major company like SoftBank using BVSN’s Clearvale software, that deal was actually announced nearly 2 years ago in a Broadvision press release that is clearly visible on their website to those of us who do actual research instead of people like Jonathan Lebed who manipulate penny stocks and lie.
This SoftBank news was also picked up by several mainstream press sources one year ago in early 2011…and despite those articles claiming BVSN/Softbank would revolutionize the industry, as BVSN’s 20%+ year-over-year decrease in revenues and lack of any followup articles anytime after in 2011 shows, the partnership seems to be the only product not growing at 50-80% year-over-year like all of BVSN’s competitors denoted by these press articles.
It’s telling that convicted penny stock manipulator Jonathan Lebed makes no mention of these old press article nor does he dare mention BVSN’s -20%/year decrease in revenues.
3. Contrary to this misleading press release and convicted penny stock manipulator and National Inflation Association (NIA) president Jonathan Lebed’s assertions that BVSN’s contract win to handle this conference in London is a big deal, BVSN accidentally reveals on their blog that they’re a “founding sponsor” of the conference, meaning OF COURSE the conference is going to choose BVSN’s software…the only question is how much did BVSN pay to be a “founding sponsor”.
This is not a meaningful contract win at all, its announcement only helps convicted penny stock manipulator and NIA president Jonathan Lebed mislead people into believing that it is.
4. This isn’t the first time someone has made absurdly bullish statements on BVSN whose revenues have not only dropped 20%+ each of the past few quarters but the 20%+ decreases have been happening for years. And a few years ago, BVSN was in some legal trouble for this very same practice of hyping their business just before they reported terrible performance.
As revenues have continued dropping the past few quarters, causing the stock to trade below cash value of roughly $12/share, check out the CEO’s comments regarding their quarterly reports:
October 26, 2011: “We are pleased with the progress we’ve been making with the BroadVision Clearvale social business solutions suite,”
(revenues down 20%+ from 2010)
July 27, 2011: “We continue to make steady progress for the BroadVision Clearvale social business solutions suite,”
(revenues down 20%+ from 2010)
…given the consistently decreasing revenues, which coincidentally seems to be decreasing more and more lately, BVSN’s CEO has learned not to over-hype, but of course he has to stay positive with the whole “we continue making progress” line. Instead, it’s convicted penny stock manipulator Jonathan Lebed comparing BVSN to Facebook who hasn’t learned this important lesson (and legal question).
5. Oh yes, as the title suggests, BVSN has indeed lost $1.2 BILLION since its inception. This is a MASSIVE waste of money and it’s telling just how incompetent is this mere $180 million company (which is quadruple its valuation just last month). As denoted in their last SEC filing:
As of September 30, 2011, we had an accumulated deficit of approximately $1.2 billion.
Are you beginning to understand why I am short biased this carcass company and I look forward to short selling the stock this week…only subscribers of my 4will know when I take a position.