To cancel your subscription, please refer to the original Paypal email you received when you first signed up. It will outline step by step instructions on how to cancel. We cannot cancel your subscription for you – so please do not email us for assistance.
If you do not have your Paypal email, you can try the following steps:
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Click “History”
3. Select “Subscriptions” from the “Show:” drop-down box
4. You may need to select a longer timeframe from the “For:” drop-down box if you have had your account longer than a month. Try selecting “Past Year”
5. Press submit
6. You should see an entry called “Subscription Creation” with “Timalerts” or “PennyStocking Silver, Gold, PRO” in the “Name/Email” column. There will be a link in the “Status” column that tells you the status of the subscription. If it says “Active”, click it.
7. Click the button that says “Cancel Subscription” and follow the remainder of the steps.
Once you cancel – paypal sends us a notification and your email and website access will be automatically removed from our database. It is advised that you cancel close to your renewal date so you get the most out of the alerts.
TO CANCEL A CANADIAN SMS SUBSCRIPTION (ONLY) – PLEASE FOLLOW THE EXACT SAME STEPS AS ABOVE – BUT IN STEP 6, LOOK FOR “SUBSCRIPTION CREATION” WITH “CANADA SMS”. Click it and cancel.
If you have any questions – contact us HERE.