I’m very excited about the coming week in the stock market for several reasons:
1. We’re in an absolutely crazy bull market and there are more plays the past few months than I can remember ever since the mad market of 1998-2000. That’s not to say that a crash is imminent like before, which I TRULY hope happens as I prefer short selling, not chasing ridiculous junkie stocks in this bull market, but just that it REALLY pays to be prepared for the best patterns like this multi-day penny stock pattern and this great intraday penny stock pattern that’s been working well too.
2. If you’ve watched some, most or all of my now 4,500+ video lesson library available to these students then you know these patterns inside and out and it’s not a game of being confused and worry about how they play out, the game is changed to simply waiting for the right patterns to appear, which is a considerably easier problem to have.
3. I’l be teaching several of my most dedicatedstudents in person this week, see some videos of some past gatherings:
This is NOT a good use of my personal trading time since I’m multi-tasking like a madman explaining everything live and in realtime to these students, along with answering their questions, but more importantly, this teaching technique has directly led to the success experienced by several of my top Millionairestudents.
Go apply here if you want to learn in person and understand we have several meetups per year, in places like Miami, New York and even Europe this summer too!
4. We have several hot penny stocks in play which I’ll be detailing at length in tonight’s watchlist so be sure to be registered here to receive it and be FULLY prepared for tomorrow’s trading and this week’s trading too! Remember that 90% of traders lose money and it’s almost entirely due to a lack of preparation, so don’t make that mistake!
Also watch today’s video lesson here on 5 mistakes that traders make. Learn from them and see what not to do!
Download a PDF version of this post.
5. Snapchat’s IPO was a success and the stock is trading up nicely now, so I’ll have my detailed review of the stock posted this week as I am getting TONS of questions about it and I know you guys wants specific answers, not just wishy washy predictions like too many wannabes are giving since they’re afraid of being wrong. I’m wrong quite often, especially whenever I do a reality TV show so I’m not afraid of looking like a complete moron, but I’ll try my best to make the most accurate prediction possible too!
6. I love EVERY week because it just gives me more plays to trade and more examples to teach and you can see ALL of my trades HERE as I have now been trading for nearly 20 years and I look at every single trading day as a gift for my being able to focus on what I love and now for being able to pass down my lessons to you, which is a very gratifying/fulfilling experience in itself!
7. Speaking of gratifying and fulfilling, here’s one video of what I’ve been up to in the real world lately and I’m so lucky to have found my true passion in life, trading, teaching and now building 35 schools (so far!) with my charity with a goal of building 1,000 schools all over the world! Education is so, so, so important and it’s key to breaking the cycle of poverty that far too many families are stuck in generation after generation.