I’ll give you some clues as to how I could spend so much money in one day yesterday. Consider all the elements and please leave your guesses in my comments section below this blog post:
1. As I posted HERE on Facebook, yesterday was my 33rd birthday and like THIS birthday gift from years past, I gave you readers some VERY special gifts, namely a blowout newsletter/DVD sale that only lasts a few days in honor of my birthday:
See http://tim.ly/birthday60 to save 60% of for just a few days to celebrate my birthday yesterday! See http://tim.ly/birthday40 to save 40% off DVDs for just a few days to celebrate my birthday yesterday! To go along with yesterday’s FREE lesson on buying dips of hard hit stocks:
See http://tim.ly/birthday60 to save 60% of for just a few days to celebrate my birthday yesterday!
See http://tim.ly/birthday40 to save 40% off DVDs for just a few days to celebrate my birthday yesterday!
To go along with yesterday’s FREE lesson on buying dips of hard hit stocks:
Today is my birthday, see my gifts to you http://tim.ly/birthday60 & http://tim.ly/birthday40 All I want for my birthday is for each of my students to live my kind of life, having enough $ to buy whatever u want, go where ever u want whenever u want, no boss, no debt, no mortgage, in short to live the dream. I already have 2 students who passed $1 million in profits in just a few years but I’m just getting started — use my birthday gifts to upgrade your life!
2. I’m having a blowout year trading, up roughly $500,000 in just a few months, pushing my trading profits closer to $4 million, EVERY trade detailed HERE but that still pales in comparison to this trader/student who is now up over $5 million in the first 3.5 months of 2014 alone!
3. I already have a pretty badass Miami mansion & Lamborghini :
4. But I did post this picture of 2 cars I’m considering buying, writing:
I already gave my students http://tim.ly/birthday60 & http://tim.ly/birthday40 gifts for my birthday, but which car should I buy myself to match my orange Lamborghini, uhhhh decisions, decisions, advice please!
5. Today I posted my New York hotel view, writing:
Gooooood morning New York! I’m sitting courtside w/ Spike Lee at the Knicks game tonight, let the http://tim.ly/birthday60 celebration continue!
6. Definitely tune into the Knicks game tonight, the person who gets me the best picture of my friend Spike Lee & I sitting courtside wins a little prize!
7. As I’ve been warning see this video lessonstudents and longterm subscribers since mid-March, I’ve been expecting a bearish market and I went to all cash, protecting myself nicely from the recent dropping which is why I’m not just up 90% in 2014, today I made $10,000+ by 10am and am now up 100% in 2014,
So let’s see your guess below!