Ever since I announced this 60% off sale here on November 20th people have been LOVING the savings and ordering tons of and DVDs, thus furthering their stock market education.
As I talked about in this slightly-deeper-than-usual blog post about becoming a millionaire via hard work instead of luck, I greatly prefer people investing in themselves and their potential and then earning money using their own talent and knowledge.
The 20+ newsletters listed here with their exact $ savings help people become the best they can be…heck I even made $2,000 and a gave subscribers of my 4 a great buy alert on YY solely due to my closely following this other millionaire trader’s premium watchlist/chatroom.
The 9 stock trading DVD study guides listed HERE are still 30% off using the coupon code GOBBLE30 and they will also aid you in your path to greater profits…knowledge truly is power.
Before I get to the ridiculous way in which I celebrated my $72,000 one-day take, let’s go over the lessons involved, which are far more important and useful to you:
1. It pays to be of value to others and help them…this is the secret to how I turned my $300k in liquid assets to $3 million the past few years, which you should definitely read about in detail.
2. People LOVE sales and I LOVE teaching…put that together and my students and I are both very happy.
3. I had some trading profits on Friday of just under $1,000, and a solid trading month of $42,000+ in profits, but the beauty of my business is that the better I do teaching, I make much more from my and DVDs…and given that over a dozen of my students have now made over $100,000 with my strategy…well, everything’s clicking right now and I want more of you quit normal corporate America and start websites and companies that help people…especially in the education space.
Because if you’re an expert in any field, there are tons of people with little to no experience who could greatly benefit from your knowledge…so I’m gonna call this 72-hour sale extension a “Quit Your Job Sale!”
4. Trading can be scary and so too can new businesses — when I first started teaching and blogging, I had no idea if this would work and be successful…5 years later I’ve been proven dead on right — but you have one life to try to fulfill your dreams, those who don’t take chances don’t get rewarded…and I’m not talking about shitty lotto chances, I’m talking about being adventurous and following your dreams in the pursuit of success.
5. My dream of becoming a millionaire came true when I was just 22, as I detail in“an American Hedge Fund”, but now I truly do derive more pleasure from teaching and watching how my trading strategy and knowledge changes my students lives. The $72k for me is nice, but I’m in a ridiculous tax bracket and I take much greater pride in the fact that the big $ amount means I reached more students…and of course I’ll soon be teaching wannabe bloggers how to grow their businesses and monetize, just hit me up if you’re interested in that.
And because I was so pumped up from making in one day what normal people make in a year…or two..well, I had to celebrate and I went big as you can see by my receipt…at Publix No need to go crazy every time I make $70k, it happens to regularly these days