The current CNBC circus is a cash cow–rumored to pull in $300-$400 million in annual PROFITS–and that leads to all sorts of issues with honesty & usefulness to viewers…so why fix something that works so well (profit-wise)?
Answer is you don’t risk the cash for anything, and it’s a good thing too because if CNBC ever did get their act together, I’d be out of a job andsubscriber and would earn less trading profits as the penny stock market would likely be cleaned up. Here’s why we have nothing to worry about:
1. They make a shitloadddd of money by providing their audience with useless stock guessing games, anything that actually has favorable odds is too un-casino-like.
2. The staggering number of Forrest-Gump-like idiots in penny stock land (like BestDamnPennyStocks) would force CNBC to expose how fraudulent and manipulated so much of finance actually is…that would not reflect well on their advertisers who support CNBC’s massive profits
3. High brow commentators like Larry Kudlow don’t even realize when they have penny stock promoters on as guests!
4. Their entertainment-not-business-trained-actors-not-real-reporters don’t even know enough not to feature research from stock promoters on blatant pump & dumps
5. Only poor people and morons care about penny stocks, neither of which CNBC is interested in getting anytime soon (advertisers don’t market to bums/homeless people)
So if you want honest penny stock reporting, it looks like you’re stuck with me!
Posted in CNBC